In order to gain access to DMU systems, you must ensure:
- You have completed your online registration?
- You have been finalised? (see information below)
(UK/EU students -provided relevant photographic id)
(International students – provided relevant photographic ID/VISA check interview).
MyDMU is a web-based student information system which can be
accessed from any device that has an internet connection. It shows
all your contact details, course information, timetables, grades,
social info plus much more.
Go to https://my.dmu.ac.uk
In the username box type your P-number your password is the same
one you set up when you first logged onto the computer.
If you have any problems logging into MyDMU then contact your faculty advice centre using this form in the first instance.
Top Tips on HOW TO JOIN COLLABORATE:
- Please make sure that your web browser is up to date
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer, try Edge or Google
- You will also require a good WIFI signal, a microphone and camera to take full advantage of the online teaching experience
If you are still unable to join or find your class, take a look at the instructions on the Faculty’s News and Events website:
Still require assistance?
If you are still having issues accessing our systems, please complete the DMU Systems Access Query Form and one of our team will investigate this for you.
If you do not yet have a student p number, please complete this form.